Here at Innovative Software Solutions (ISS), we are a diverse team of developers, consultants and support technicians who believe in creating quality software that will keep our customers ahead of the competition. As we grow, we are looking to bring on new team members who are passionate about the software industry and are excited about how their skills and experience could further the growth here at ISS.
Innovative Software Solutions (ISS) , based in Grand Rapids, MI, is currently searching for a Programmer/Analyst to join our growing team. The candidate will be part of our Programming staff and focus on working with our customer base to solve problems within a robust ERP system unique to the wholesale greenhouse industry. You can learn more about our company and the industry we serve by visiting www.picas-software.com.
With limited supervision, the team member will modify, develop, deploy and maintain moderate to complex application software projects. The Programmer/Analyst will also help develop end-user training materials and best practices within their area of expertise.
New graduates that consider themselves qualified to meet the demands as stated above are encouraged to apply.
The company will provide system specific training. Candidate should have a solid academic history preferably in Computer Programming and Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Innovative Software Solutions offers a competitive base salary with benefits, with salary review after 12 months.
YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT FOR US IF YOU:
- Earned a BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Have applicable experience working in Software Engineering
- Are knowledgeable in Relational Database Systems and Object Oriented Programming
- Are familiar with Agile practices
- Have experience in developing web applications
- Are driven to create a quality product for customers to use
- Enjoy working independently and as a contributing team member
- Are willing to work hard to provide our customers with the best experience possible
- Can work and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Would be described as a quick learner, critical thinker, and problem-solver
OUR EMPLOYEES ENJOY THE THINGS BELOW.
WE THINK YOU WILL TOO!
- A healthy work/life balance – and an employer who recognizes that you do have a life…in fact, that is something we like about you!
- Working for a small-medium sized company (we are a growing team of 23)
- Competitive wages
- Generous PTO/paid holidays
- Benefits including exceptional Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and a 401(k) matching program
- Internal programs that promote and reward a healthy lifestyle