Here at Innovative Software Solutions (ISS), we are a diverse team of developers, consultants and support technicians who believe in creating quality software that will keep our customers ahead of the competition. As we grow, we are looking to bring on new team members who are passionate about the software industry and are excited about how their skills and experience could further the growth here at ISS.
Innovative Software Solutions is a software development company that offers an ERP solution to the wholesale greenhouse industry. We service greenhouses and nurseries around the US, Canada, and Australia. Our new customers come on board with a 12 week deployment schedule. We are looking to hire a full-time project manager to assist with both new customer deployments as well as the deployment of modules and features to our existing customers. You will work with a team of 5 Sales and Consulting team members, all committed to making the deployment experience a positive one. You will work closely with the project lead at the customer site to ensure a smooth transition as they Go Live with the new software.
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Be able to utilize sales data to establish an implementation plan that will ensure the software deployment is efficient, timely, and thorough.
- Be responsible for creating milestone schedules and working with Consultants to schedule the necessary training
- Work to assess accurate resource needs and ensure those are available
- Meet regularly with team to manage day to day concerns, assess any blocks, and make any necessary modifications.
- Work closely with customer to ensure they are meeting necessary deadlines for data entry and crop setup in order to hit the identified milestones and ultimately the Go Live date.
- Provide regular progress reports to ISS management and customer project lead/owner.
If this sounds like a good day at work for you, please consider joining our team. You will be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Three to five years of experience managing projects
- Experience with various project management tools
- The ability to think strategically and execute thoroughly
- The ability to multi-task and manage many details and moving parts
- A strong desire to work alongside our amazing customers
- A strong affinity to work on teams with collaboration and problem solving at the center, along with some fun.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Please send any inquiries to Kari VanderMaas at email@example.com.
YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT FOR US IF YOU:
- Earned a BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Have applicable experience working in Software Engineering
- Are knowledgeable in Relational Database Systems and Object Oriented Programming
- Are familiar with Agile practices
- Have experience in developing web applications
- Are driven to create a quality product for customers to use
- Enjoy working independently and as a contributing team member
- Are willing to work hard to provide our customers with the best experience possible
- Can work and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Would be described as a quick learner, critical thinker, and problem-solver
OUR EMPLOYEES ENJOY THE THINGS BELOW.
WE THINK YOU WILL TOO!
- A healthy work/life balance – and an employer who recognizes that you do have a life…in fact, that is something we like about you!
- Working for a small-medium sized company (we are a growing team of 23)
- Competitive wages
- Generous PTO/paid holidays
- Benefits including exceptional Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and a 401(k) matching program
- Internal programs that promote and reward a healthy lifestyle